Monday, July 23, 2007

First Family Photo

We took our first family photo with Georgia today. Oh yes, she is still cute! I have loved being a dad. It has been a transition but it has also been a joy. I love watching her while she sleeps and hearing her make her cute little sounds.
Amy continues to amaze me at being such a great mother.
God is good to us!
It's Amy here - my turn to brag about Georgia's dad. Chris has been nothing less than amazing. He is supportive, patient, hard-working, and not to mention adorable. I love being a mom and watching Chris be a dad just as much. I can't believe it's been two weeks already!


3 comments:

Patsy said...

I love this blog stuff. Georgia is adorable. Amy, you and Chris look great and sooooo happy. Keep those photos coming!!! Love-Patsy

bandychick6 said...

Amy and Chris -
You guys have a BEAUTIFUL family! Awe -- look at precious Georgia...
I have to get over there to meet that little one....I will - soon, I promise! Keep the blog rolling - I love keeping up to date on what is happening with that peanut!
XO, Kristy

Josh Espinosa said...

Chris and Amy, what a precious sweet child.