Friday, July 13, 2007

Daddy's Thoughts



WOW - I'm a dad. Georgia is now 3 1/2 days old and I am still amazed. I enjoy just looking at here when she sleeps - she seems so peaceful. I absolutely love when she makes little noises in her sleep. Very cute. I am already longing for the day when Georgia and I can talk and she can share with me what she is thinking, feeling, wondering, questioning, and dreaming. Though I long for that day I am really enjoying the moment. I am a blessed man!
Amy has done a wonderful job so far. She serves, feeds, loves, wipes, sleeps little, and gives so much to our daughter already. Amy is a great mom.
It was been a blessing to have Pat, Amy's mom, here to help. She has made this transition so much easier - thanks Pat!!!!!!
We love you all and thank you for loving our family.
Chris

4 comments:

Karin said...

Oh my what a beautiful princess! Good job Amy! You too Papa...I am glad you stayed vertical for the event! I can't wait to see her
Karin

Anonymous said...

Amy and Chris!! She is bbbeeaaaauuutifullll!!!!! I am sooooo SO SO excited for you all and I wish I could see you!!! You have an INCREDIBLE family!
I love you!!

Oh P.S.!! I really Need to be added to Georgia's group of friends.... Im comin' up there!!!

Anonymous said...

Chris & Amy:
What a beautiful baby! I'm also longing for the time in which Georgia and I can carry on a conversation. I can't wait to tell her the "Chris Corn Story"! I can already tell she and I will have a bonding moment at that point! I love you guys - Congrats!

Hannah said...

Hey Y'all!! Congratulations on the baby. She is SOOOO cute. Keep putting lots of pictures on the blog. Can't wait to see her in person!!!!!! Love, Whitney Waldemar, Emily Hedstrom, Bethany Hedstrom, Ellie Lundquist, Stephanie Johnson, Hannah Currie, Emily Currie, Regan Walsh, Molly Hartzell, Tolu Ojoyeyi, Andrea Froehlich & Eva Mendez